Monday 20 August 2012

IPKKND Hall of Fame - August Part 3


[Fan Fiction which is set within the world of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, there may be slight change in the story line and timelines but for the most part the world of IPKKND remains intact and the writers have not taken liberties with the characters or the settings]

I was feeling nostalgic for the essential and integral IPKKND and the HOFamer in the 3rd installment for August I suppose is reflecting this sense of nostalgia.

Janet’s FF: IPKKND by Janet.Das
[Mature Content]

I have read a lot of stuff in my search to give you the perfect works of fiction...and in that search I have come across a lot of pieces that have been discontinued, and each time that I have read a piece that has been discontinued I have been saddened. But nothing has ever bothered me or saddened me as much as this particular piece.

If there is one piece of fan fiction that can be called the perfect piece for “World of IPKKND” than this is it. This is where the search ends. Not only does the search end here but also my words. And that as anyone who has been keeping abreast of this thread blog would know, is a difficult feat indeed, since I am extremely fond of my own words!

But honestly, Janet’s FF: IPKKND does not need words to either introduce it or to review it. It is just perfect in every way possible. Pure vintage IPKKND from the IPPKND annals.

It's a fantastically reelistic yet realistic portrayal of that particular phase of IPKKND.

To be read when you are missing the wonderful moments pre-MU!

It will be a loss for the readers and the viewers if this writer, who appears to be so attuned to the pulse of IPKKND, does not decide to either pick up this piece (perhaps with a leap :)) or write something new!


Now for several of you this ghazal may be Greek and Latin...specially for the youngies out there....but for all the heartburn that this play of ours has given us...here is a beautiful ghazal from the annals of ghazals...



No comments:

Post a Comment